汞 & 也许不久的控制
B&W has been actively involved in research and development, demonstration programs and implementation of mercury control systems since the early 1990s. We can tailor a multi-faceted solution that considers many variables, such as the existing or planned emissions control system, 燃料, 烟气成分, 粉煤灰的特性, stack mercury limits and many other operational factors.
You can trust the industry leader in plant air emissions control technology to provide integrated and cost-effective mercury control solutions for your application.
- MercPlus™ 燃料 additive system – designed to enhance mercury emissions reduction and minimize the use of powdered activated carbon (PAC) at power plants using low chlorine coals.
- Mitagent™ 燃料 additive - allows less halide usage to attain the same oxidized fraction of mercury in the flue gas.
- MERCOX™ Technology – uses hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) plus a further additive to oxidise and separate mercury (including elementary mercury) in a scrubber process.
- Absorption Plus (Hg)® system – designed to inhibit mercury re-emission and to increase the total mercury captured and retained in a wet FGD system.
- Powdered activated carbon (PAC) – injected into the gas stream in combination with a conventional spray dry absorption process to remove mercury.
- 吸着剂喷射 – the presence of SO3 in the flue gas can reduce the ability of PAC to capture mercury. By injecting a sorbent prior to the PAC injection location, SO3 poisoning can be reduced and the PAC achieve better utilization.
- Wet Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Systems - are a multi-pollutant control device, that help control filterable (solid) particulate, 酸雾和汞.
By understanding the interrelationship between various technologies, as well as the co-benefits achieved with other emissions control systems, our solutions can achieve significant lifecycle cost savings.
The 欧洲an BREF regulations will require all large combustion power plants to comply with stricter air emissions limits by 2022. This includes limits on mercury (Hg), 二氧化硫(SO2), 氮氧化物(氮氧化合物), and particulate matter (PM).
B&W has the proven technical experience, know-how and responsiveness to help you lower air emissions to acceptable levels. Our air emissions regulations experience along with extensive boiler design and combustion knowledge makes us uniquely qualified to consider how each environmental solution will affect performance and operation of existing power plant equipment.