Proven Technology to Utilize 生物质 as a 全球十大体育竞猜 Energy Source
生物质 is a renewable energy source consisting of living or recently living organisms. 一般ly, this means plants 和 trees in the form of industrial 和 agricultural scrap.
How a 生物质 燃烧 Energy 植物 Works
Our biomass technology helps to protect the earth 和 atmosphere from greenhouse gas emissions. Since biomass consists of “recently alive” material, burning biomass is CO2-neutral in the sense that it only releases the quantity of CO2 that the plant absorbed during growth.
Some biomass needs pre-treatment before the fuel is fed onto a combustion grate where it is burned. The heat from the combustion is used to fire the boiler, which in turn generates hot water or steam. The steam turns a turbine which produces 电.
在一般情况下, biomass fuels are evaluated on the basis of their physical properties (density, 大小分布, 湿度, foreign matter) 和 chemical properties (calorific value, 近似分析, 最终的分析, 灰分析, 和熔灰行为).
Today we can recover energy from biomass in highly efficient energy plants – generating heat, 生产用蒸汽, 电, 合成气, 和/或生物. Many of our biomass energy solutions are combined heat 和 power (CHP).
生物质 can be derived from a variety of sources, 和 it’s essential to underst和 the properties 和 chemical composition of each one. Some biomass needs pre-treatment before the fuel is fed onto a combustion grate where it is burned.
生物质能发电技术 & 服务
B&W has been trusted suppliers of biomass combustion technologies for many years. Our extensive list of commercially demonstrated 和 industry-accepted products have stood the test of time in providing reliable steam generation for both process 和 electric power applications. While offering a highly available 和 readily dispatchable renewable energy source, the combustion of biomass also provides environmental benefits such as reduced emissions of nitrogen oxides (NOx)、硫氧化物(SOx), 和 mercury, when compared with other fossil fuels. 生物质 is also a carbon dioxide (CO2)-neutral renewable energy source.
- Stokers (air spouts, screw feeder, ram feeder)
- 鼓泡流化床, 循环流化床 和 链条炉排锅炉
- 燃烧 technologies (vibrating grate, burners)
- Selective catalytic 减少 (SCR) systems for NOx 减少
- Electrostatic precipitator (ESP) or fabric filter for particulate control
- Flue gas desulfurization system for SO2 酸性气体控制
Water-Cooled Vibrating Grates for 生物质 燃烧
B&W’s water-cooled vibrating grate is ideal for burning most types of biomass including wood chips, 锯末, 木球, 树皮, 麦秆和稻秆, 稻壳和棕榈废料. A high preheating temperature of primary combustion air 和 in special cases, 铸铁板的安装, make it possible to burn fuels with high moisture content.
- 放热速率可达2.5 MW /米2
- Suitable for a wide range of boilers, from 10 to 250 MW (input)
- Primary air can be heated to a temperature of more than 300 °C
- Allows combustion of fuels with high moisture content.
- Grate cooling is a st和ard component of the boiler evaporator system.
- Air flow through the grate can be optimized 和 minimized as there is no need for air cooling
- High availability, low maintenance costs 和 a low consumption of spare parts